Definición de interracial en inglés:
Existing between or involving different races: interracial conflict
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It depends where you live in Britain as to how people react to different races, cultures and interracial relationships.
- Getting onto the point, this is a battle of races, an interracial war you might say.
- Evidence of this is seen in the steady, yet unremarked, rise in interracial marriage rates for all of our races.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- As I became more confident I realized my narrow views about dating interracially were partly due to society's treatment of the black female but also due with my own fears about dating in general.
- We can't point to a verse in the Bible that says you shouldn't date or marry interracially.
- Now, most of my friends date interracially, without even considering it as an issue.
Palabras que riman con interracialabbatial, craniofacial, facial, fascial, glacial, multiracial, palatial, primatial, racial, spatial
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda