Definición de interracial en inglés:
Existing between or involving different races: interracial conflict
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It depends where you live in Britain as to how people react to different races, cultures and interracial relationships.
- Getting onto the point, this is a battle of races, an interracial war you might say.
- Evidence of this is seen in the steady, yet unremarked, rise in interracial marriage rates for all of our races.
- Example sentences
- As I became more confident I realized my narrow views about dating interracially were partly due to society's treatment of the black female but also due with my own fears about dating in general.
- We can't point to a verse in the Bible that says you shouldn't date or marry interracially.
- Now, most of my friends date interracially, without even considering it as an issue.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan