- Existing between or involving different races: interracial conflictMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It depends where you live in Britain as to how people react to different races, cultures and interracial relationships.
- Getting onto the point, this is a battle of races, an interracial war you might say.
- Evidence of this is seen in the steady, yet unremarked, rise in interracial marriage rates for all of our races.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As I became more confident I realized my narrow views about dating interracially were partly due to society's treatment of the black female but also due with my own fears about dating in general.
- We can't point to a verse in the Bible that says you shouldn't date or marry interracially.
- Now, most of my friends date interracially, without even considering it as an issue.
Más definiciones de interracialDefinición de interracial en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional