Definición de interview en inglés:
- I tried having meetings, disciplinary interviews and discussing issues, but they still do nothing.
- Questionnaires, snapshot surveys, focus groups, interviews, consultation meetings and postal consultation have been used to build the review.
- By grounding interviews in recent consultation, we sought to minimise generalised or idealised accounts.
- In four weeks he did 18 television interviews and 36 radio broadcasts alone.
- This is why presidents give interviews to television journalists.
- Iranian television news carried an interview with a woman who had lost uncles and aunts and her two children, while her husband had suffered a broken back and legs.
- She was selected from 3,000 applicants after two interviews to attend the 1950s-style boarding school.
- Candidates were due to arrive in Bradford tonight for the two-day selection process, but yesterday the council announced it was calling off the interviews after three applicants had pulled out.
- The lucky few were selected after three rounds of examinations and interviews.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- He is deaf too, reporters are going mad interviewing him because they have to learn sign languages.
- The guy came and they interviewed me from the top of Bolton Town Hall.
- When reporters interview me about press controversies, I'm frank to the point of self-destruction.
- Attendees will be informally interviewed for their opinions and concerns regarding waste management.
- Each of the participants was interviewed about his early interpersonal experiences.
- A structured questionnaire was administered to adolescents who agreed to be interviewed.
- If so, the applicant will be interviewed by the facility's manager or a hiring designee.
- The applicants were then interviewed and tested for suitability and contestants selected.
- The college had interviewed one of them, from Shanghai, and accepted his application.
- If he interviews well with prospective teams and shows a penchant for receiving out of the backfield, he'll go high in the draft.
- They interview well and everything, and then when they come to writing, it is like, and duh…
- He had the grades and the references from his school, and according to his teachers he would interview well.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Many of the interviewees seem to be engaged in a contest to see who can speak in the most impenetrable patois.
- About 90 per cent of interviewees said they had more choices in their social life as well as hobbies.
- But exactly how far should interviewees ' control be allowed to extend?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He said interviewers prepared questions but there were no prepared responses.
- The questions that the interviewers presented me with were unexpected generally.
- Sometimes they even question the interviewer instead of answering him or her.
Early 16th century (formerly also as enterview): from French entrevue, from s'entrevoir 'see each other', from voir 'to see', on the pattern of vue 'a view'.
Palabras que riman con interviewMontague • overview
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.