- Existing in the period between two wars, especially the two world wars (i.e., between 1918 and 1939).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Old-style fascism of the interwar period is unlikely to reemerge.
- The same was true of various attempts made by the League of Nations during the interwar period to achieve world disarmament.
- The local Jewish populations, already in decline during the interwar period of independence, had been decimated.
Más definiciones de interwarDefinición de interwar en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional