Definición de intramolecular en inglés:
Existing or taking place within a molecule.
- Here we seek to study inter- and intramolecular forces among water and biological molecules as models of the rudimentary interactions that govern protein folding.
- Studies of protein dynamics have shown that the interaction of the protein surface with the water molecule strongly increases the intramolecular mobility of the protein.
- This tertiary structure is stabilized by salt bridges, intramolecular hydrogen bonds, and four disulfide bridges.
- Example sentences
- There are several characteristic morphologies for intramolecularly condensed polyelectrolytes.
- Experimental AFM observations of intramolecularly condensed polyelectrolytes confirm the above predictions.
- These belong to the network of strongly intramolecularly interacting residues, that become buried upon dimer formation, and interact intermolecularly with the same network of the other monomer.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan