- It's generally thought that shyness goes hand in hand with introversion, but many introverts simply prefer solitary to social activities.
- The Stanford study found that people who were extrovert themselves gave higher approval ratings to ‘extrovert’ computer personalities while introverts preferred the introverted reviewers.
- I have yet to meet a poetry-lover who was not an introvert, or an introvert who was not unhappy in adolescence.
- While past research has shown that extraverts are, in general, happier than introverts, no studies showed whether introverts who display extravert characteristics are also happier.
- Extraverts compared to introverts were found to have elevated frontal blood flow even at rest and depressed patients whose conditions have been linked to neuroticism were found to have reduced blood flow in that same region of the brain.
- ‘This is a plastic technology that amplifies already existing differences between introverts and extroverts,’ says Kraut.
- The one claiming to be orthodox, and the other claiming to have the living spirit, which would also be the contrast between extravert and introvert types.
- Birding is a wonderful activity in this way, allowing a time and place for both my extrovert self and introvert self to play.
- Although the mood is generally quite introvert, your albums are all quite different.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The least desirable, or the most undesirable are traits such as conceitedness, selfishness, insecurity, aggressiveness, fearfulness, introversion.
- Jung believed that his differences with Freud were due to his own introversion working in opposition to Freud's extraversion.
- Instead, the more alienating aspects of depression - instrumental helplessness and social introversion - were associated with smoking.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- On one hand, we have scenes of Hamlet alone, inactive - frustrated and phlegmatic, more self-pitying than self-critical - alienated, introversive.
- In praxeological terms, a vocation involves what Ludwig von Mises called ‘introversive’ labor while a profession involves ‘extroversive’ labor.
Mid 17th century (as a verb in the general sense 'turn one's thoughts inward [in spiritual contemplation]'): from modern Latin introvertere, from intro- 'to the inside' + vertere 'to turn'. Its use as a term in psychology dates from the early 20th century.
Palabras que riman con introvertadvert, alert, animadvert, assert, avert, Bert, blurt, Burt, cert, chert, concert, controvert, convert, curt, desert, dessert, dirt, divert, exert, flirt, girt, hurt, inert, insert, Kurt, malapert, overt, pert, quirt, shirt, skirt, spirt, spurt, squirt, Sturt, subvert, vert, wort, yurt
Definición de introvert en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.