Understand or work out by instinct: I intuited his real identity
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But I've never, ever learned to intuit Celsius as a way to express temperature.
- Somehow they have intuited the existence of a Threat, and instinctively grasped the need to meet it.
- Clairvoyance, the alleged psychic power of perceiving or intuiting the existence and character of distant states of affairs without the aid of any sensory input, remains the subject of considerable scientific controversy.
late 18th century (in the sense 'instruct, teach'): from Latin intuit- 'contemplated', from the verb intueri, from in- 'upon' + tueri 'to look'.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this way, the horizon of objectivity, in so far as substance belongs to it as a constitutive element, becomes a priori intuitable.
Definición de intuit en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional