Definición de invariable en inglés:
1Never changing: disillusion was the almost invariable result
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The invariable result is always supposed to be mass unemployment, industry collapse, and economic meltdown - until someone points out reality.
- Side effects (from both free drug and free marine antibody protein) will be the invariable result.
- The invariable result is a loss of quality and the increasing difficulty of including foreign authors in the publishers' programmes.
1.2 Mathematics (Of a quantity) constant.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The fundamental constants are an extensive set of invariable quantities, such as the charge of the electron, which scientists use to predict a very wide range of phenomena.
- Thus, the flux of water vapour at a constant concentration gradient across pores of invariable geometry will depend only on the molecular characteristics of the gas (solvent).
- The null hypothesis tested in this study, then, was the proportion of invariable sites model plus either site-specific or gamma-distributed rate variation.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Science does not rest for us on sure foundations unless the invariability of the laws of nature is admitted.
- Initially sympathetic commentators lose patience with him when they view his work in its cumulative invariability.
- So just as numbering before and after in change produces the notion of time, so awareness of invariability in something altogether free from change produces the notion of eternity.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda