Definición de invention en inglés:
- Artistic pursuit can come in many forms such as research, invention, poetry or painting.
- Very much like the issuance of a patent by the US Patent Office on any crazy notion, implies that the idea, invention, process, actually exists or works?
- Thomas Edison's first invention was a tabulation device that showed visitors to a state legislature exactly how lawmakers were voting on every bill.
- Utility patents - unlike design or plant patents - are granted for inventions of machines, processes, and products.
- A shame since it includes the weapons, sabotage devices and other inventions which undoubtedly frustrated the German forces.
- In the EU, he says, IBM is one of the strongest supporters of the proposed directive on computer implemented inventions, a very controversial piece of legislation.
- Yet these are still fascinating questions, questions that provoke us and bring forth all kinds of creative thought and invention.
- Why unrefined, ill-informed, loose oral expressions seem to displace thoroughness, creativity, innovation, invention and skill.
- Jan's technical ability, artistic invention, and intellect were universally recognized, by writers and artists in Italy as well as the Netherlands.
- When it turned out that the motorcycle story was an invention, they were even less pleased about this fantasy Web site.
- The legend of Robin Hood, inventions or stories on which intellectual property protections have lapsed, and the Linux operating system are simply not cases of ownership at all.
- Sure it might be about identity as ‘an invention based on myths and half-truths’, but is also typical of most video art - boring.
- At least a few of Bach's two-part inventions are well-known to beginning piano students, general media consumers and, sadly, cell-phone users.
- Bach wrote a number of 2-part and 3-part Inventions for keyboard.
‘Finding out, discover’ rather than creating is the base sense of invention, which comes from Latin invenire ‘discover, come upon’ from in-‘into, upon’, and venire ‘come’. Inventory (Late Middle English) ‘a list of what is found’ is from the same source.
Palabras que riman con inventionabstention, apprehension, ascension, attention, circumvention, comprehension, condescension, contention, contravention, convention, declension, detention, dimension, dissension, extension, gentian, hypertension, hypotension, intention, intervention, mention, misapprehension, obtention, pension, prehension, prevention, recension, retention, subvention, supervention, suspension, tension
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.