- Police investigated allegations that the incident involved violence.
- The Home Office also revealed the Police Complaints Authority - which investigates serious incidents and allegations of malpractice - is reviewing the high accident level.
- When the police were investigating the incident they discovered safe-breaking equipment in the dormobile.
- Few studies have investigated this subject in relation to Ramadan.
- The goal of the present study was to investigate the foregoing issues.
- Simm plays a human rights researcher investigating the plight of women being trafficked through Europe.
- He had the Shar woman up against the wall and was thoroughly investigating her for concealed weapons.
- Anyone investigating me could find out that my immediate boss was named Jill.
- We are investigating him for possible links to international gun - running.
- There's also the laboratory in which medicines are tested and illnesses investigated.
- Tameside council auditors uncovered the payments during a routine check and may ask the Inland Revenue to investigate.
- That is not inappropriate, if key service issues are to be properly tested and investigated.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- No investigatory tribunal has ever been established for the Thatcher period.
- Of course, there would be a need for an investigatory body to examine those professors who were attempting to hide their ideological roots in a vain attempt to cling to their tenure.
- The regulation of investigatory powers bill, which should become law by the summer, provides the legal framework which will make Britain the greatest surveillance society on Earth.
Early 16th century: from Latin investigat- 'traced out', from the verb investigare, from in- 'into' + vestigare 'track, trace out'.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: in·ves·ti·gate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.