The quantitative analysis of a solution of an oxidizing agent by adding an iodide that reacts to form iodine, which is then titrated.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The excess acid is determined by iodometry.
- Applying this method to the absorptiometry, higher sensitive determination than titration method (iodometry) have been carried out.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- All negative strains that appeared oxacillin resistant by phenotypic methods were tested for production of beta-lactamase by iodometric method.
- The iodine content of salt collected from households was tested by iodometric titration.
- The salt samples were kept at room temperature in the laboratory and iodine content was measured within a week following the iodometric titration method.
Definición de iodometry en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda