Definición de iodometry en inglés:
The quantitative analysis of a solution of an oxidizing agent by adding an iodide that reacts to form iodine, which is then titrated.
- The excess acid is determined by iodometry.
- Applying this method to the absorptiometry, higher sensitive determination than titration method (iodometry) have been carried out.
- Example sentences
- All negative strains that appeared oxacillin resistant by phenotypic methods were tested for production of beta-lactamase by iodometric method.
- The iodine content of salt collected from households was tested by iodometric titration.
- The salt samples were kept at room temperature in the laboratory and iodine content was measured within a week following the iodometric titration method.
Definición de iodometry en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan