Definición de ipsilateral en inglés:
Belonging to or occurring on the same side of the body.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If we could not find a unique single motor unit potential on the same side, the ipsilateral hypoglossal nerve was sectioned, and that half of the muscle became silent.
- In case 4, the carcinomas in the submandibular gland and ipsilateral tonsil, the latter including an in situ component, were histologically similar keratinizing squamous tumors.
- In intrathecal post-treatment group rats, although the number of FLI neurons of ipsilateral side decreased in the whole area of L4-5, there was no significant difference compared to control group.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Contralateral activation was noted in the primary somatosensory cortex and supplementary motor area, and ipsilaterally in the ventral premotor area.
- The rectus muscle was transferred ipsilaterally to allow the vascular pedicle to lie superior and lateral away from the implant and to avoid any possible compressive forces during expansion of the saline implant.
- It is important to transfer the flap ipsilaterally, which allows the vascular pedicle to lie superior and lateral to the implant.
Definición de ipsilateral en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda