- (Of a chromatographic method) involving a mobile phase whose composition is kept constant and uniform.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nitrate analysis was performed with an isocratic high-performance liquid chromatography method with UV-detection.
- Because isocratic elution with the varied composition of the mobile phase gave unsatisfactory results, the gradient elution was applied.
- The proteins were eluted by applying an isocratic flow of 40 ml buffer A followed by a linear gradient of 50% buffer B in 60 min.
early 19th century: from Greek isokratia 'equality of power' (from isos 'equal' + kratos 'strength') + -ic.
Más definiciones de isocraticDefinición de isocratic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional