Definición de iterate en inglés:
1Perform or utter repeatedly.
- If you want, we can start iterating them one by one.
- He was merely iterating his fondness for Thurmond and for the old South, and expressing his cherished wish to preserve it.
- In a separate statement he iterated the simplicity of treatment of such ‘disabled’ persons with ‘drugs'.
1.1 [no object] Make repeated use of a mathematical or computational procedure, applying it each time to the result of the previous application; perform iteration.
- The remainder of the program iterates through a number of PCM data types, starting with the stream types.
- He then iterates the process to converge on a zero of f.
- The searches were initiated with a single query sequence and iterated until convergence.
sustantivoMathematics Volver al principio
mid 16th century: from Latin iterat- 'repeated', from the verb iterare, from iterum 'again'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan