1Relating to or involving iteration, especially of a mathematical or computational process.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This book is the result of an iterative process of consulting with experts in the field of computer and network security.
- An iterative best-fit curve computational program is used to determine k.
- In fact, the development process was based on iterative development and improvement of source code.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We use a Markovian approach to calculate the probabilities of identity by descent iteratively from one generation to the next, assuming an infinite allele model.
- This process was repeated iteratively, one tree - length step at a time, until the consensus result did not support the given phylogenetic hypothesis suggested by the EMPT
- Okay, you will now program it iteratively, not recursively.
Late 15th century: from French itératif, -ive, from Latin iterare 'to repeat'; the grammar term is from late Latin iterativus.
Definición de iterative en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda