- A small arch only one brick in thickness, especially as used in numbers to support a floor.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The 12-inch long roman brick was used in several applications, including rustication, flat jack arches, three-dimensional jack arches, recessed panels, and classically inspired piers and columns.
- The use of limestone for the water table, belt course, rusticated jack arches, and pilaster capitals is unique in Kent County architecture.
- The jack arch reached its artistic apogee in the 1960s in the viscerally moving St Peter's church, Klippan, Sweden by Lewerentz.
Más definiciones de jack archDefinición de jack arch en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional