- A baked potato served with the skin on.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ann had a jacket potato and baked beans with a salad garnish and coleslaw.
- I have a quick lunch at a cafe called Hamilton's (the only time I like the name) round the corner: salt beef and gherkins or a jacket potato with cheese or chilli.
- Real cheese, before we get too carried away, is the stuff that may reliably be teamed with a pickled onion or, if there's nothing more compelling in the fridge, grated onto a jacket potato.
Más definiciones de jacket potatoDefinición de jacket potato en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional