- A small, sturdy motor vehicle with four-wheel drive, especially one used by the military.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Burnley were hustled out of the ground and back to the airport with an escort of an armoured lorry and nine military jeeps.
- Transportation elements consisted of trucks, jeeps, and armored personnel carriers.
- And there was also a display of military vehicles, including a number of jeeps and a motorcycle.
World War II: from the initials GP, standing for general purpose, influenced by 'Eugene the Jeep', a creature of great resourcefulness and power represented in the Popeye comic strip.
Más definiciones de jeepDefinición de jeep en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional