- 1Move about lightly and quickly from side to side or up and down: his head jiggles up and down as he speaksMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So the overall effect from some distance away was of a green thread that moved steadily, but jiggled and shook like a sensuous conga line.
- The first layer is ready when it is golden brown, or when it does not jiggle / move when you take it out of the oven.
- The fat that jiggles when you move, on the hips, thighs and tummy, isn't the problem.
- 1.1 [with object] Shake (something) lightly up and down or from side to side: he was jiggling his car keys in his handMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The vampire shook his arms, jiggling the shackles.
- His hand wrapped carefully around the handle and jiggled it lightly.
- He would play with his lip ring, roll his pencil around on the desk, jiggle his knees and shake his head to the tune in his head.
sustantivo[in singular] Volver al principio
- A quick light shake: give that rack a jiggleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They wobbled a little as she bounced on her steps, then rested with a quick jiggle as she stopped.
- A quick jiggle of his door showed that it was locked.
- Mum gave us a jiggle of the legs to show us they are working.