(also djinn or jinni /jiˈnē, ˈjinē/)
sustantivo (plural igual or jinns)
- (In Arabian and Muslim mythology) an intelligent spirit of lower rank than the angels, able to appear in human and animal forms and to possess humans. Compare with genie.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many Muslims believe in jinns, spirits who can change shape and be either visible or invisible.
- Fearing that the jinn had possessed her, her mother took her to an exorcist, a middle age man who confirmed that the girl was indeed possessed.
- Some of these places include uninhabited sites, places where an array of spirit beings including jinn and ghosts are believed to reside.
from Arabic jinnī, plural jinn.
Más definiciones de jinnDefinición de jinn en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional