Definición de jobless en inglés:
- Miami, Florida, with a 7.4 percent jobless rate, had the second highest in the nation.
- The weekly jobless claims this week came in lower than expected.
- According to the Labor Department, 8,594,000 workers are officially jobless.
- Example sentences
- Rising joblessness has made visas a hot-button issue.
- Despite the heightened joblessness, 29 percent believe they'll still have trouble finding suitable employees.
- Meanwhile, the economy is sliding rapidly into recession, deflation is worsening, and joblessness is at record levels.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan