(also Jockey shorts or Jockeys)
- • trademark Men’s close-fitting underpants with a short leg.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But don't ever call me a thief or a racist: I'd sue you for your pants, jockey shorts, drawers, whatever, and everything in between!
- Jill called out, ‘I was thinking you'd be a jockey shorts guy.’
- The man, looking even bigger wearing just a pair of jockey shorts, walked out, rubbing his eyes and asking, sleepily, ‘Margot?’
Más definiciones de jockey shortsDefinición de jockey shorts en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional