- The extension would be joined to the main offices by a link corridor.
- The drawer fronts are normally joined to the drawer sides with lapped dovetails.
- The sewer's original standard of design is described as ‘poor’, and it has never been joined to the public sewer system.
- In particular he assumed that the solids were convex, that is a straight line joining any two points always lies entirely within the solid.
- There are three lines joining points of the configuration that do not count among the four configuration lines.
- For example it is assumed that there is a unique line joining any two points.
- When the religious-right and the humanists join together for a common cause, no external entity can put down their efforts.
- Community is built and strengthened as participants join together to work as the body of Christ.
- Instead of hitting each other and bouncing off like bumper cars, the atoms join together and function as one entity.
- But despite such challenges, women are once again joining the ranks of the police in Afghanistan.
- Most members join clubs for fitness, but they stay for fun.
- Think " retention " the moment the member joins the club.
- Producers, writers and other members of the Heartbeat team also joined in the fun.
- Close to 2,000 more people quickly joined the fray.
- China, despite their presently weak technology, will soon join the fray.
- They would like to see new members joining up - all the officer posts are up for re-election.
- Well done to those who took the initiative and joined up - more members welcome.
- He had been one of the Blackbury Pals, who had joined up together.
- CNN's Patty Davis now joins us live from Washington with more on this.
- CNN's Kathleen Koch now joins us live from the courthouse with more reaction from there - Kathleen.
- We'll have reaction from some of those family members joining us here live, tonight.
- Earlier this year I joined him to announce support for Scotland's first two football academies.
- I can scarcely leave my house without her joining me in whatever activity I am doing.
- We hope you will join us in supporting religious freedom in France.
- The wheel rim and push rim are joined together by five joins around the wheel causing a vast potential for hands to get caught or jammed in the gaps.
- Moisten the edges of the pastry with water and then wrap it around the meat, pressing the joins well to seal.
- In one case, a previous owner sealed the join between the bathtub and the wall with putty instead of silicone.
- formal Begin fighting.Oraciones de ejemplo
- This area - national security - might not have been the best place for joining battle last week, but battle is joined.
- We're here to mark that day in history when the allied armies joined battle to reclaim this continent to liberty.
- He gave chase for five days and then engaged the enemy, despite four of his ships lagging behind and their captains failing to join battle.
join the club
- see club1.
- Combine efforts.Oraciones de ejemplo
- A group of military doctors and engineers have joined forces in an experimental effort to find out.
- The premier reiterated Asian countries need to step up efforts to join forces to ensure the balance of the global economy.
- Now, outraged people all over the UK will be joining forces to force it off the air again.
- Hold each other’s hands.Oraciones de ejemplo
- Before eating, everyone forms up in two circles, facing each other, joins hands and chants ‘Aum’, the Indian mantra.
- Partners face each other, join hands, and form a long ‘tunnel.’
- I witness the pledging of this man and woman, that they have joined hands and sworn to each other.
- 4.1Work together: education has been shy to join hands with businessMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We need to create a culture of tolerance and forgiveness and join hands together as one nation.
- Until about 1720, Dutch ethnics married within the group, worshiped together, and joined hands for economic and political objectives.
- How have Vinton and Turpin joined hands to knead together art and commerce, creativity and discipline?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- If the thread is not joinable, its resources will be freed automatically.
- I will be setting up a page of links to to other sites with joinable paintings.
Middle English: from Old French joindre, from Latin jungere 'to join'.
Join comes via Old French joindre, from Latin jungere ‘to join’ also found in joint (Middle English), used in butchery contexts from the late 16th century; juncture (Late Middle English) originally meaning ‘joining’; and junction (early 18th century) which also started out in the sense ‘joining’. Its use in transport is found from the late 18th century.
Palabras que riman con joinadjoin, Boulogne, coign, coin, conjoin, Des Moines, Dordogne, enjoin, groin, groyne, loin, purloin, quoin, subjoin
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: join
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.