- A company whose stock is owned jointly by the shareholders.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The investor in the future large complex will be a joint-stock company in which well-known business people will participate.
- This was mainly based around the activities of the East India Company, a large joint-stock company based in London.
- He said Xinhua Bookstore intends to restructure itself into a joint-stock company.
Más definiciones de joint-stock companyDefinición de joint-stock company en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional