Definición de journalist en inglés:
A person who writes for newspapers or magazines or prepares news to be broadcast on radio or television.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The reason Ken and many others feel moved to write to newspapers and journalists is that they care.
- It's not entirely true that newspaper journalists are paid to get their facts right.
- As well as a musician and poet he is a journalist, broadcaster and commentator.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some journalists have very bad journalistic habits and are a disgrace to their profession.
- According to journalistic reports, the sub-source was a senior Iraqi military officer.
- The key test is rigorous editorial judgement based on a reliable journalistic process.
Palabras que riman con journalistpaternalist, photojournalist
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda