- A lawyer who advises a court-martial on points of law and sums up the case.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He later served as a staff judge advocate in Korea.
- The reason for the decision was chiefly the judge advocate's failure to direct the jury clearly that a mistaken belief in consent would provide a defence.
- The trial judge advocate prosecuted the case with the aid of one assistant.
Más definiciones de judge advocateDefinición de judge advocate en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional