Definición de jujube en inglés:
1The edible berrylike fruit of a Eurasian plant, formerly taken as a cough cure.
- Sweet muscadine grapes, blackberries, apples, jujubes and a host of other fruits will be available at these upcoming sales.
- The bride is fed jujubes, a date like fruit, to increase the chance of having a son in the near future.
- While there, I succumbed to the impulse buy of jujubes.
2 (also jujube bush) The shrub or small tree that produces the jujube fruit, native to the warmer regions of Eurasia.
- Ziziphus jujuba, family Rhamnaceae
- Aggressive planting of hawthorn, pyracantha, creeping juniper, holly, Chinese jujube, roses, blackthorn or prickly ash will help deter criminals.
- Plant jujube in a location that receives full sun and has well-drained soil with a neutral or slightly alkaline pH.
- The Indian jujube has leaves that are woolly beneath instead of smooth like the Chinese jujube.
Definición de jujube en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan