- (In film or television) an abrupt transition from one scene to another.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They stand alone, but can also be experienced as a lightning-quick montage of jumpcuts.
- Presented in black-and-white documentary-style, with jumpcuts and hand-held shots, the spot dissolves to quick cuts from Ryan's speech before the Trumbull County organization.
- Slick dramatic lighting and a varied, enjoyable color design smooth out the film's disjointing plot jump-cuts and occasional coincidences.
verbo(jump-cut) [no object] Volver al principio
- (In filmmaking or television) make an abrupt transition from one scene to another.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In suspense scenes with multiple characters, we shouldn't have to jump cut to a brief expository discussion about ‘who's next’ to act as a finger string.
- Stone understands composition and action, and knows when to jump cut and when to hold on the moment.
- He lassoes one and we jump cut to Smith at night with a fire that has something cooking on a spit.
Más definiciones de jump cutDefinición de jump cut en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional