- A jet aircraft that can take off and land vertically, without need of a runway.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the skies above Devon and Cornwall, 800 Naval Air Squadron's Commanding Officer Cdr Paul Stone took up his jump jet for almost the last time.
- ‘The Marines are desperate to replace their Harrier jump jet, which is old and tired,’ says Blackwell.
- But in the mountains of Afghanistan often all it takes for insurgents to take to their heels is the appearance of a Harrier jump jet screaming overhead.
Más definiciones de jump jetDefinición de jump jet en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional