- A large-eyed spider that hunts prey by stalking and pouncing on it.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Family Salticidae, order Araneae
- Wolf spiders, tarantulas, and jumping spiders are of this sort.
- ‘I'm not ‘into’ spiders and usually leave them alone, but I've seen a few jumping spiders around and it is interesting to see them hunt for insects.‘
- Acutally, even the jumping spiders that posture fiercely on door and window frames are worth watching.
Más definiciones de jumping spiderDefinición de jumping spider en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional