Of or relating to judicial proceedings and the administration of the law.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Whether as a matter of juridical theory such judicial abstinence is properly to be regarded as a matter of discretion or a matter of jurisdiction seems to me for present purposes immaterial.
- There is as well, here, the factor of any juridical disadvantage to the Plaintiff if she is required to proceed in Peru.
- What is more, there is a clear juridical advantage to the plaintiff in Ontario implicitly acknowledged by the Post.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- States are juridically equal under international law.
- Nevertheless, most legal commentators assume that the accused can expect acquittal, because breach of trust crimes are juridically not clearly defined.
- Nor would ‘we’ do so, juridically, until 180 years of internecine strife and lynching had wrung that dishonesty out of the system.
Definición de juridical en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional