- Denoting a manufacturing system in which materials or components are delivered immediately before they are required in order to minimize inventory costs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some suppliers make their own just-in-time daily deliveries to Boeing's storage areas.
- Artificial intelligence systems and expert systems will be required to provide just-in-time logistics in support of the smaller logistics footprint ashore.
- Another benefit of consolidating client storage is the ability to implement a just-in-time storage capacity policy.
Más definiciones de just-in-timeDefinición de just-in-time en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional