- An unofficial court held by a group of people in order to try someone regarded, especially without good evidence, as guilty of a crime or misdemeanor.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We have complained that it decides over important matters - the ownership of a domain name - but behaves more like a kangaroo court than a law court.
- They are treated as witnesses rather than prosecutors at the weekly kangaroo court known as the tribunal.
- Even the most properly constituted court is only a kangaroo court without a lawyer.
Más definiciones de kangaroo courtDefinición de kangaroo court en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional