- (In the context of Japanese popular culture) cute: she paints elephants that are extremely kawaiiMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Lee and I gave my Dad a Settlers of Catan travel set for his birthday, which is so kawaii.
- Fun for when I'm bored and end up exchanging "kawaii" emails with coworkers on the weekends but simply a waste.
- Breathtakingly kitsch to the outsider, many Japanese would simply utter an awestruck "kawaii!"
sustantivoVolver al principio
- The quality of being cute, or items that are cute: even in a cosmopolitan city like Tokyo, kawaii is everywhereMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Japan is the world capital of kawaii [ cuteness ], explains Guy Murphy of the Bartle Bogle Hegarty ad agency in Singapore.
- Murakami uses the term to explain and critique the stubborn two-dimensionality of anime, manga and Japanese art, and Japan's kawaii (cute) consumer culture.
- The most important thing in selling to girls is kawaii, or cuteness.
Más definiciones de kawaiiDefinición de kawaii en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional