- (In Greek cooking) small meatballs made with herbs and onions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the event, father-of-three Whittock came away with just £1,000 after falling foul of a cookery question and insisting that Greek keftedes, or meatballs, were sweet pastries.
- The best dishes we sampled were meatballs similar to Greek keftedes, full of garlic and spices, in a thin but tasty tomato-based sauce.
- While entertaining, try out some Greek recipes, such as keftedes or loukoumades.
from Greek kephtedes, plural of kephtes, via Turkish from Persian koftah.
Más definiciones de keftedesDefinición de keftedes en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional