(also card key)
- A small plastic card that can be used instead of a door key, bearing magnetically encoded data that can be read and processed by an electronic device.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When she reached the door she inserted the card key and pulled it back.
- He watched as she swiped the card key through the security lock of the door.
- Taking my purse, I stuffed into it my card key and plane ticket.
Más definiciones de key cardDefinición de key card en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional