Definición de keyboard en inglés:
1A panel of keys that operate a computer or typewriter.
- Input devices may consist of computer mice, keyboards, pixels of one or more video cameras, wearable computer devices, or other sensors with which users can interact.
- Everyone who has a computer has a keyboard, but not everyone has a joystick or gamepad.
- Typewriting institutes are becoming an oddity, as manual typewriters are swept away by word processing software and computer keyboards.
2A set of keys on a piano or similar musical instrument.
- With the invention of the transportable keyboard, pianists may own their keyboards, which can be installed in any piano of a given make and model.
- A great idea, but I'm not sure how helpful this would be for the person who knows nothing of the piano keyboard.
- Do you use such props as audio or video recorders, or a piano keyboard?
2.1An electronic musical instrument with keys arranged as on a piano: she plays keyboard and guitar
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet, worship leaders, armed with electronic keyboards and bass guitars, may not be theologically, let alone liturgically trained.
- By the late 1990s, electric guitars, keyboards, and snare drums were common in urban areas.
- The ballet is set to Bach organ music, played on electronic keyboards geared to duplicate the sound of a traditional pipe organ.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Enter (data) by means of a keyboard.
- As I pointed out above, keyboarding itself lacks the expressiveness and variability of handwriting.
- So keyboarding it was and his music became more than just a pastime.
- By automating frequently used procedures, a macro program can save on both mousing and keyboarding.
- sense 1 of the noun.Example sentences
- How long can a space bar - which operates off a single, central point - hold up to a keyboarder who always hits it off-center, with the right thumb?
- It was much better for the keyboarders to enter these as they encountered them in the article.
- The use of a single center for each hand has an added advantage for beginning keyboarders and those whose have poor finger control.
- sense 2 of the noun.Example sentences
- He developed a sonic vocabulary all his own, with a band that had an idiosyncratic sound eventually built around two keyboardists, two guitarists, and a sax player.
- Electric bass players, like guitarists, keyboardists, drummers, and other rock musicians, can get out of control with gear when searching for the perfect tone.
- With three guitarists, three back-up vocalists, two keyboardists, a drummer and a saxophonist, this is a big band.
Definición de keyboard en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan