Entrada del diccionario de Inglés británico e internacional
- The silent and robust young man riding the horse that drew her kibitka was the chieftain of his tribe.
- Fearing bad weather, I got out of the kibitka and went into the post station, intending to take a rest.
- Day was breaking when the kibitka reached the left bank, where one of the wide alleys of the park ended.
- It is suggested that the latticed kibitka was adopted by the Turks of Southern Siberia from the Mongols.
- We suggest you to spend several nights in a real nomad kibitka.
- Inside our kibitka the rain dripped in, water froze and snow blew around.
Late 18th century: Russian, from Tatar and Kyrgyz kibit (from Arabic qubbat 'dome') + the Russian suffix -ka.
Palabras que riman con kibitkaSitka
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ki|bitka
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.