- A punishment or assault in which the victim is kicked repeatedly: they gave him a good kickingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- These included repeated punchings, kickings, beatings with a baseball bat and truncheon, being urinated on and threatened with a syringe and blowtorch.
- I have seen victims of brutal assaults where head kicking has taken place.
- Kids lured into cars and tied up in the boot; suburban kickings on a Saturday night; amateur hitmen hired outside concrete-walled pubs; garage suicides and unwanted gropes.
adjetivo• informal Volver al principio
- (Especially of music) lively and exciting: their seriously kicking debut, “Paradise.”Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There's a little bit of Walk Like an Egyptian in there, plus brass stabs, a kicking bassline and a bit played on a Theramin.
- A kicking beat, guitars deftly playing off each other, and a bass line that was pure nous.
- Well, that was a kicking party…
Más definiciones de kickingDefinición de kicking en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional