- 1 • informal A person who wears a kilt (often used as a humorous or slightly derogatory term for a Scot).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And there is an inclusiveness and raw determination about them that is worth more than any number of caber-tossing kilties and bagpipe bands.
- 2A casual or sports shoe with a fringed tongue that covers the lacing: a pair of suede kiltiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Method for maintaining the appearance and integrity of kilties that adorn men's and women's dress shoes.
- For those who don't know, shoes with kilties are well-and-truly back in style.
Más definiciones de kiltieDefinición de kiltie en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional