- A group of people related by blood or marriage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A man belongs permanently to the kinship group of his father, while a woman changes membership from her natal kin group to the kin group of her husband at the time of marriage.
- Today there are no kin groups larger than the extended family.
- Before colonization, an individual's identity was grounded in his or her kin group and rarely extended beyond the kin groups of close relatives and in-laws.
Más definiciones de kin groupDefinición de kin group en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional