Oraciones de ejemplo
- Likewise there is no established framework of social relations, such as kinship, which people can be slotted into.
- It is therefore almost impossible to separate kinship from trading relations and cooperation.
- Flesh and bone, or, as in the later idiom, flesh and blood, thus epitomizes kinship, the tangible bonds between family members.
family ties, blood ties, common ancestry, consanguinity
1.1A sharing of characteristics or origins: they felt a kinship with architects
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Though different, we share similarities, kinships, commitments, and suffering, and this common ground is as significant as the privileging of the individual.
- This, ultimately, is a play about existential resemblances and contrasts, kinships and irreconcilables, uncomfortable truths and futile lies that underlie delicate relationships and unbridgeable chasms.
- The unmanageable profusion of tags for people, places, and kinships, distinguishes scientific expertise from other modes of knowledge and authority.
affinity, sympathy, rapport, harmony, understanding, empathy, closeness, fellow feeling, bond, compatibility;
similarity, likeness, correspondence, concordance
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: kin·ship
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda