- 1Blood relationship.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Likewise there is no established framework of social relations, such as kinship, which people can be slotted into.
- It is therefore almost impossible to separate kinship from trading relations and cooperation.
- Flesh and bone, or, as in the later idiom, flesh and blood, thus epitomizes kinship, the tangible bonds between family members.
- 1.1A sharing of characteristics or origins: they felt a kinship with architectsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Though different, we share similarities, kinships, commitments, and suffering, and this common ground is as significant as the privileging of the individual.
- This, ultimately, is a play about existential resemblances and contrasts, kinships and irreconcilables, uncomfortable truths and futile lies that underlie delicate relationships and unbridgeable chasms.
- The unmanageable profusion of tags for people, places, and kinships, distinguishes scientific expertise from other modes of knowledge and authority.