- A garden or area where vegetables, fruit, or herbs are grown for domestic use.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The grounds also include mature trees and shrubs, a kitchen garden, greenhouse and garden shed.
- The kitchen garden includes fruits such as strawberries as well as plum and apples trees plus a variety of vegetables.
- The old kitchen garden was also replanted, with vines, apricots, peaches, and the like.
Más definiciones de kitchen gardenDefinición de kitchen garden en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional