A small worthless object, especially a household ornament.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was stunned at the vast amount of knick-knacks and souvenirs - of value to his mother but to no one else.
- Browsing the shops is the main pastime: the stores offer rural knick-knacks and antiques as well as a fair amount of New Age wares such as quartz crystals, incense burners and Indian rugs.
- Shelving installed around the room up near the ceiling is great for keeping stuffed animals, framed photos and knick-knacks up and out of the way.
late 16th century (in the sense 'a petty trick'): reduplication of knack.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You should seriously rethink all the little novelties and knickknackeries you have around your place.
- But in fact that Appalachian rusticity is quite appealing so the furniture & plates & metalware & humidors & sundry knickknackery are all quite lovely.
- Tin Star is a small storefront cafe mixed in among all the other small storefront cafes, bars, art galleries and purveyors of knickknackery along Evergreen's high street.