- 1A bone forming or corresponding to a knuckle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They dashed up 55 together in the first eight overs after lunch and had taken their stand to 87 when Dawson was forced to retire hurt with what proved to be a broken knuckle bone on his right hand.
- He cupped his hand and caught the knuckle bone, which included the attached leg bone.
- This bone is a sliced version of the knuckle bone and it is a nice size for medium to large size dogs.
Más definiciones de knuckleboneDefinición de knucklebone en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional