- Our bin has been put out regularly on the date stipulated on the attached label.
- However, manufacturers could be breaking the law if the information on labels is misleading to the public.
- My mother works part-time in a factory where she weighs chickens before sealing them in plastic and then attaching labels.
- Finally, don't fret if your pattern size is larger than your ready-to-wear size - there won't be any size labels on the finished garment!
- First and foremost, always follow the cleaning instructions on your garment's label.
- Aren't there any tags or labels inside the boot that could give us a hint?
- It was up to the smaller independent labels to record and market new sounds.
- When we started our record label, disco music was selling.
- We, as musicians, need the resources of record labels to promote our music.
- It's no coincidence that most of today's major fashion labels push their own line of hats to complement their brand of clothing and accessories.
- Dubai has a range of fashion houses, from designer labels like Armani to economy brands like Giordano.
- I think men are much more aware of designer labels and fashion trends than they were even a year ago.
- But the label stuck and politically I was ‘right wing’.
- Both parties try to tag their opponents' policies with phrases and labels intended to place them in the most negative light.
- For now, the US seems to be avoiding the genocide label but is sticking with ethnic cleansing to describe the situation.
- Interestingly, Australian-edited dictionaries no longer use ‘slang’ as a register label.
- If there is a label in any given line, we save the label and the device filename in a hash.
- The lack of consistency in program labels and definitions nationwide creates a thorny obstacle to research synthesis.
- The system creates a unique identifier or label for each stored object.
- Some techniques involve the application of radioactive labels to the proteins.
- These machines attached different colored fluorescent tags to the DNA fragments instead of radioactive labels, and read them off automatically.
- Alternatively, the presence of the protein of interest on the gel can be detected by using a detectable label - e.g. a radioactive ion or compound to the protein.
- Every member of the family is awarded a distinctive coat of arms with a label, issued by Royal Warrant from the Queen rather than a grant of arms from the heralds as others receive.
verbo (labels, labeling, labeled ; British labels, labelling, labelled)[with object]
- Workbook exercises are labeled to correspond neatly with the main text they support.
- You cannot mark or label your package as containing firearms.
- The majority of the vehicles are labelled with essential details - model, brand and year - and in some cases special features are also mentioned.
- Measures designed to promote and protect local educational values could be labelled as ‘barriers to trade’.
- One is tempted to conclude that it reflects a fear that anyone who is publicly critical of the extent of the problems will be labelled as a racist or similar.
- We need to accept that the majority of young people don't commit crime and those that do need help and support, rather than being labelled as bad or evil.
- The radioactive carbon is the tracer molecule and the carbon dioxide has been labelled or tagged.
- Cells were labeled with fluorescent lipid analogs before cholesterol depletion.
- Although not easy, cell membranes are frequently labeled with fluorescent fatty acids and lipids.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- If these Kroy labelers are not suitable for what you need to do, please check out the complete list of label printers we offer.
- Cheap manual labelers like the trusty Dymo work fine too, but they take more time, are clumsier to use, and produce labels that look, well, homemade.
- We have been selling quality, industrial labelers for over 37 years.
Middle English (denoting a narrow strip or band): from Old French, 'ribbon', probably of Germanic origin and related to lap1.
Palabras que riman con labelAbel, able, Babel, cable, enable, fable, gable, Mabel, sable, stable, table
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: la·bel
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.