- (Of a sound) made with the lips and teeth, for example f and v.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is a small error in the New York Times article on the addition of a symbol for the labiodental flap to the International Phonetic Alphabet that Geoff mentioned: the bilabial trill does not still await its day.
- ‘None of this is true about labiodental flaps,’ Dr. Ladefoged said in an e-mail message.
- The labiodental flap is described this way: ‘a buzz sometimes capped by a faint pop.’
sustantivoPhonetics Volver al principio
- A labiodental sound.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You may have had some problem with the words you have listed, (mostly labiodentals) while you developed speech, which led to a psychological block making you pause awhile before saying them.
- I am particularly interested in the acquisition of Dutch labiodentals, which can be a difficult contrast for German and English learners of Dutch.
- English has only fricative labiodentals, and no stops.
Más definiciones de labiodentalDefinición de labiodental en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional