1 another term for fox grape. [as modifier]: labrusca grapes
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The combined annual value of Labrusca grapes is over $33 million with yields averaging 5 tons per acre.
- I just bought some Labrusca juice from Walkers Fruit Press in New York State.
- He said that those Labruscas really weren't making good wine, that using additives and preservatives the way they were wasn't the way to make good wine, and that they could and should be making better wine.
1.1A wine made from the labrusca grape.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- These wines include the fruity native Labruscas and exquisite French-American wines to European-style Chardonnays and Rieslings.
- In the early years efforts were naturally concentrated on Labruscas.
- The trail is home to native Labruscas, French-American and European style wines.
From Latin labrusca, denoting a wild vine.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: la·bru·sca
Definición de labrusca en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda