Definición de lac insect en inglés:
An Asian scale insect that lives on trees and produces secretions that are used in the production of shellac.
- Laccifer lacca, family Lacciferidae, suborder Homoptera
- The traditional use of rearing lac insects on the stem of the pigeonpea plant also continues.
- The life cycle of a lac insect takes about six months and consists of four stages: egg, larva, pupa and adult.
- Lac is a resinous substance produced by a female lac insect and found abundantly in the plain forests in India.
Definición de lac insect en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan