Definición de lac insect en inglés:
An Asian scale insect that lives on trees and produces secretions that are used in the production of shellac.
- Laccifer lacca, family Lacciferidae, suborder Homoptera
- The traditional use of rearing lac insects on the stem of the pigeonpea plant also continues.
- The life cycle of a lac insect takes about six months and consists of four stages: egg, larva, pupa and adult.
- Lac is a resinous substance produced by a female lac insect and found abundantly in the plain forests in India.
Definición de lac insect en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan