Definición de lacebark en inglés:
Any of a number of trees or shrubs that possess a lacy bark or inner bark, in particular.
- ● An evergreen Caribbean shrub with a lacy inner bark that is used ornamentally (Lagetta lagetto, family Thymelaeaceae). ● A small ornamental New Zealand tree (genus Hoheria, family Malvaceae).
- The confusion of these two species has led to lacebark elm being condemned as an inferior tree.
- Disney World has used lacebark elm extensively in their landscape and it does very well.
- Fairgoers interested in purchasing one of the lacebarks can visit the Preservation Tree sales booth on East Park Plaza.
Definición de lacebark en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia