Definición de lacewing en inglés:
A slender, delicate insect with large clear membranous wings. Both the adults and larvae are typically predators of aphids.
- Several families in the order Neuroptera, in particular Chrysopidae (the green lacewings)
- That is why right now is one of the best times to begin releasing green lacewings into your garden.
- To introduce green lacewings into a garden start early in the season as soon as pest insects are detected.
- Natural predators such as ladybirds and lacewings love to eat aphids, but they can be scarce.
Definición de lacewing en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary